January 16, 2011 by



Categories: LEGAL HELP?, TOLL ROAD VIOLATIONS, Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,


I no longer assist with Toll Road Defense.  However, you can call the following Attorneys for more information and help with your toll road problems.


ATTORNEY: Tull Farley – (512) 619-9988

ATTORNEY: James Burke – (512) 276-9777


    • Lindsey J. Simmons Post author

      Yes, Danny, I believe I can help you. I will need to become familiar with the system and practices used by NTTA out in your area (Dallas), but I most definitely can help you with representation before this agency and any Justice of the Peace Court that this may eventually be referred to.

      I have been taking toll road cases primarily in Travis, Williamson, and Harris counties, but I will, without a doubt, happily begin taking such cases in Dallas County as well if NTTA is charging the exceptionally high fines as the Authorities I have worked with locally.

      I have already contacted an individual from the Court’s department at NTTA, and I will let you know when I hear back from them in regards to their process. In the meantime, feel free to further contact my office at 512-522-0241 to further discuss your situation.

  1. Scott

    I received a toll violation from a collection agency for the balance due of $4,278.73. The original toll cost was $153.73. Why are the fees so outrageous? Can they legally charge all these fees? What can I do. I cannot afford to pay this. I did not even drive the toll road. My wife was driving that vehicle. I don’t know what to do. Please help me. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>